- Only the information contained in cookie files is automatically collected.
- Cookie files are text files that are stored at the user’s device. They are intended to be used when a user is viewing the website. First of all they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, the storage time at the device.
- The website operator is an entity that places cookies at the user’s device and has access to them.
- The website operator uses cookie files in order to:
- match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user. First of all these files recognize their device to display the site according to their preferences
- prepare statistics to help learn about users’ preferences and behaviours, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site
- provide the possibility of logging into the website
- maintain the user’s login on every next page of the website
- The website uses two basic types of cookie files – session and permanent ones. Session files are temporary, they are stored until one leaves the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored at the user’s device until they are deleted by the user or after the time which is defined in their settings.
- The users may change the settings of their browsers at any time to block the use of cookie files or obtain information about their placement on their devices. Other available options can be checked in your web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are set to accept cookie files on user’s device by default.
- The Website Operator notifies that changes in the user’s web browser settings may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
- Cookie files used by the website (placed at the user’s device) can be made available to his/her partners and the advertiser he/she cooperates with.
- Information concerning web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its producer.